Ingredients Acai smoothie bowl
2 tsp Healthworks Acai Powder
- 2 cups frozen banana slices
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- ½ cup fresh blackberries
- ½ cup spinach
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup orange juice
- ⅓ cup water
- Sliced fruit (I used banana, strawberries, kiwi, and blackberries...use what you want!)
- Shredded coconut, unsweetened
- Combine all acai smoothie ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until mixture and smooth and thick (consistency should be sort of like a Frosty...if it's too runny, add more frozen banana or some ice cubes; if it's too thick, add a little more water or OJ).
- Divide smoothie mixture between two bowls.
- Top bowls off with fresh fruit, granola and unsweetened coconut.
Recipe & photo via Just Putzing