IngredientsFor the Smoothie:
3-4 tbspHealthworks Acai Powder
- 1 ripe banana, frozen
- 2 cups frozen blueberries or mixed berries
- 1-1/2 cups plain full-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
2 tabsp agave nectar ormaple syrup
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- Plain Greek Yogurt
- Unsweetened shredded coconut
- Apple slices
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
- Add all ingredients for the smoothie to a blender and blend until completely smooth. The consistency should be very thick.
- Divide the thick smoothie between two bowls and add desired amount of fruit, nuts, granola, shredded coconut, etc. to the bowls. Drizzle with honey, agave, or pure maple syrup and enjoy!
Recipe & photo via The Roasted Root