Lemon Acai Berry Popsicles
- 2 tbsp Healthworks Acai Powder
- 1½ cups fresh mixed fruit (blueberries/strawberries/bananas)
- 1½ cups yogurts
- squeeze of maple syrup or sweetener of choice
- zest of 2 limes
- Place the mixed fruit, yogurt, and sweetener into a blender.
- Cover, and mix until fruit is chunky or smooth, whatever you fancy.
- Fill popsicle molds ¾ full with fruit mixture (if you don’t have molds you could use paper cups covered with a strip of aluminum foil and just poke a popsicle stick through the center of the foil on each cup!)
- Place the molds in the freezer for at least 5 hours.
- To serve, run under hot water to loosen the popsicles free!
Recipe & photo via Further Food