Mega Antioxidant Smoothie Bowl
- 1 tsp Healthworks Chia Seeds
- 1 tsp Healthworks Acai Powder
- 1 large frozen banana, peeled
- ¾ cup frozen raspberries
- ½ cup blueberries
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (optional)
- 1 tsp maca root powder (optional)
- ½ cup water (use 1 cup if you're also adding protein powder)
- extra fruit and toasted coconut, to garnish
- Place all ingredients except chia seeds in a blender and puree until smooth.
- Stir in the chia seeds
- Allow the mixture to sit for about 5 minutes. This will allow the chia seeds to absorb some of the water and make the smoothie thicker.
- Blend one more time, then pour it into two bowls.
- Top with fruit of choice and toasted coconut if desired.
Recipe & photo via Eat Spin Run Repeat