DIY Heel Balm
- 1 oz Healthworks Cacao Butter
- 2.1 oz Healthworks Coconut Oil
- 1.4 oz Avocado Oil
- 1 oz Castor Oil
- .7 oz Cera Bellina Wax
- .7 oz Shea Butter
- 8 oz Tall Plastic Bail Jar
- In a large container, combine the Coconut Oil, Avocado Oil and Castor Oil.
- In a separate heat safe container, melt the Shea Butter, Cera Bellina Wax and Cacao Butter. Be sure to use an appropriate size container because if there is too much head space, you risk exploding the container in the microwave.
- Place in the microwave and heat on 30 second bursts until the mixture is liquid.
- Add wax mixture to Coconut Oil mixture and stir.
- Pour heel butter into 8 oz. Bail Jar and allow to fully cool for 3 – 4 hours before using.
- Your heel butter is ready to use once it is solid! Store in a dry cool place to prevent it from melting.
Recipe & photo via Soap Queen