- Puree dates in food processor until a thick sticky paste forms.
- Add cacao powder, chia seeds, vanilla extract, and almond extract. Process until well combined.
- Add almonds and blend until well chopped and distributed.
- Transfer mixture to wax paper and mold into a rectangle or press into a loaf pan to easily create a rectangular shape.
- Wrap in wax paper and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove from fridge and cut into bars. Wrap bars individually for storage.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.