Chocolaty Peanut Butter and Banana Smoothie Bowl
- 2 tbsp Healthworks Cacao Nibs
- 1 tbsp Healthworks Cacao Powder
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 large banana, sliced
- 1 cup ice
- 2 Tbsp peanut butter
- ¼ tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp granola
- 2 tbsp chopped peanuts
- Blend the almond milk, ½ the banana, ice, peanut butter, cocoa powder, vanilla extract, and maple syrup until smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl and top with the cocoa nibs, granola, chopped peanuts, and remaining ½ banana.
Recipe & photo via Buzzfeed