Berry Banana Smoothie Breakfast Bowl
- 2 tablespoons Healthworks Chia Seeds
- 2 cups almond milk
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 cup frozen peaches, mango, or pineapple
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach
- 1 tablespoons flax seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- 1/4 cup granola, plus more if desired
- Additional toppings: fresh fruit, nuts, coconut flakes, Healthworks Goji Berries, and Healthworks Cacao Nibs
- In a blender, combine the almond milk, coconut milk, frozen blueberries, frozen peaches, banana, spinach, chia seeds, flax seeds and a dash of vanilla extract (optional). Purée until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl and top with granola and fresh fruit. Eat immediately.
Note: Add more frozen fruit until desired consistency is reached. If you only have fresh fruits on hand, toss in a few ice cubes.