- 1-2 tsp Healthworks Chlorella Powder
- 4 ripe avocados, peeled and pitted
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 lime, juice
- ½ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeds removed & finely chopped (optional)
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp crushed black pepper
- Mash avocados with a fork. Add the remaining ingredients and mix until well-combined. Adjust seasoning as needed.
- Serve with tortilla chips, whole grain toast, or any way you desire.
Recipe & Photo via nuts.com