Coconut Crust Pizza
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons Healthworks Coconut Flour
- ¼ cup Healthworks Coconut Oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a pizza sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix together the wet ingredients in one bowl and the dry ingredients in another.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients.
- Roll batter onto parchment paper until about ½-3/4 in thick.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Take the crust out and top with favorite ingredients.
- Place back in oven to bake for another 2-3 minutes or just until the cheese has melted.
Recipe & photo via Dr. Axe