- 1/3 cup Healthworks Coconut Flour
- 4 tablespoons melted butter or ghee (Coconut Oil may be substituted)
- 4 organic egg whites
- 2 organic egg yolks
- 1/2 teaspoon aluminum-free baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon raw apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon raw honey (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Whisk eggs and egg whites. Add melted butter or ghee.
- Add remaining ingredients. (Use hand mixer, or food processor if desired.)
- Allow to sit for 1-2 minutes to allow dough to expand and become cohesive.
- Form into “patties” and press onto baking stone or cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes or until done.
Recipe & photo via it takes time