- 3 Tbs. Healthworks Coconut Flour
- ½ cup full-fat canned coconut milk, plus ¼ cup water OR ¾ cup water
- 2 Tbs. finely shredded coconut
- 1 pastured egg OR ½ banana, mashed for egg free option
- Garnish with toppings of your choice
- In a small saucepan, mix together the liquid, coconut flour and shredded coconut. Bring to a boil (mixture will be thick), cover, reduce heat to low, and simmer for 2-3 minutes. Stir halfway through.
- Off the heat, crack the egg into the saucepan and whisk quickly to prevent the egg from scrambling with the heat. Then, return to the heat and stir until thickened, about 2 minutes.
**Note - For the egg free version - Follow the instructions above but don't add the egg. Instead, whisk in the mashed banana and stir briefly.
Recipe & photo via Empowered Sustenance