Rosemary Garlic Flatbread
- Preheat oven to 450'F and place a pizza stone, cast iron skillet, or very thick pizza pan into oven to heat up.
- Gently heat up coconut milk and ghee in a small sauce pan until very warm but not boiling
- Combine tapioca flour, sifted coconut flour, and salt in a large bowl. Pour coconut/ghee mixture on top. Mix until thoroughly combined. Allow to sit for a couple of minutes to cool and for coconut flour to absorb.
- Add beaten egg and mix again until full combined.
- CAREFULLY remove hot stone/pan from the oven, cover with unbleached parchment paper, and pour mixture into center. Using a spatula, evenly spread mixture until it is about ¼ inch thick. Sprinkle on rosemary and garlic.
- Bake for 9-12 minutes, depending on how crispy you like it. Garnish with olive oil and sea salt. Enjoy!
Recipe & photo via Savory Lotus