5 Ingredient Hot Cacao Mix (Gluten-Free)
- 1 cup Healthworks Cacao Powder
- 1/2 cup Healthworks Coconut Milk Powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla bean powder
- Whisk all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl. Store in airtight container or glass jar in the cupboard.
- When you're ready to make your hot cocoa. Add 3 heaping teaspoons to 8-10 ounces of hot milk. If you are making the dairy free version add cocoa mix to 8 ounces of plain hot coconut or almond milk.
Recipe & photo via Gluten Free Palate