Coconut Coffee Creamer
- 4 cups Healthworks Coconut Milk Powder
- 3 Tbsp melted Healthworks Coconut Oil
- 1 cup powdered sugar (or use anywhere from 1/2 to 2 cups to achieve your desired sweetness)
- 1 Tbsp vanilla powder OR cocoa powder (optional)
- Combine the milk powder, powdered sugar, and optional ingredient (if using) in a bowl, and whisk together.
- Slowly pour the coconut oil into the mixture, and mix well with a whisk until there are no lumps left. (The coconut oil can be left out, but we think the creamy frothiness it adds is delicious!)
- One of the best things about this homemade powdered creamer is that it is shelf-stable, so you can store it in an air-tight container in your cupboard or pantry for quite a while.
Recipe & photo via onegoodthingbyjillee.com