Lavender Coconut Milk Bath
- 2 cups Healthworks Coconut Milk Powder
- 1/2 cup lavender flower buds
- 2 tbsp lavender fragrance or essential oil
- Large heat sealable tea bags
- Place coconut milk powder and lavender flowers in the bowl and whisk together until evenly mixed.
- Add fragrance oil to the mixture and whisk until thoroughly incorporated. It’s sort of like making biscuits and cutting oil or butter into flour. You’ll know it’s done when you have an even consistency, and no clumps of the fragrance oil and powder.
- Next, spoon some of the mixture into the empty tea bags. Each bag will hold about 1/4 cup.
- Once the tea bags are filled, simply seal them with a hot clothing iron. Make sure the iron is set to a high temperature, and the steam is turned off. The teabags won’t seal properly if the steam is on.
Recipe & photo via Birdworms & Buttermilk