- 4 eggs
- zest of one lemon
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- ¼ cup Healthworks Coconut Oil, melted
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ⅓ cup coconut flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease or line muffin tin.
- Add all ingredients except poppy seeds to food processor and process until well combined. Pulse in poppy seeds.
- Bake 25-30 minutes until golden brown and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely on wire rack.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.