Rosemary and Sea Salt Crackers
2 Tbsp Healthworks Coconut Oil
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 tsp Celtic sea salt
- 1 egg (at room temperature)
- 1 Tbsp finely chopped rosemary
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- In a large bowl, combine the almond flour and sea salt.
- In a separate small bowl, combine the coconut oil, egg, rosemary, and black pepper.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix to combine.
- Roll the dough between two pieces of parchment paper until about 1/4" thick
- Cut the dough into even vertical strips and repeat with even horizontal strips. (Makes about 36 crackers--I use a pizza cutter to cut the dough)
- Place the pieces (spaced apart)on a parchment paper lined baking sheet and baking for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.