Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Coconut Oil
2 TbspHealthworks Coconut Oil, melted or softened
- 3-4 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1/2 tsp pink salt, coarsely ground
- spices to add: sweet curry, fine black pepper, cinnamon, cayenne, smoky paprika, turmeric and more. Add to taste. Start with a few pinches of each.
- Preheat oven to 415 degrees.
- Add the sweet potatoes and coconut oil to a large baking dish. Toss the potatoes with the oil until they well coated.
- Place the potato dish in the oven and bake for ten minutes. Then pull out the rack and add any spices. Toss the potatoes with the spices very well.
- Continue baking for 15-20 more minutes or until all the potatoes are tender when pierced with a fork or toothpick. Turn off heat and let the potatoes sit in the baking dish for at least ten minutes to cool before serving warm.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.