Peach Yogurt Muffins
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons Healthworks Coconut Oil, melted
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¾ teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- ¼ cup nonfat milk
- 1½ cup frozen or fresh peaches, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a large muffin pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk the flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon together.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, greek yogurt, coconut oil and milk.
- Combine the dry and wet ingredients along with the chopped peaches together until “just combined.”
- Scoop the batter into the muffin pan. Bake for 20-23 minutes.
- Allow to cool in pan for 5 minutes and then gently move to a cooling rack.