Coconut Rice Krispie Treats
- 4 tablespoons Healthworks Coconut Oil
- 1 bag marshmallows (10 ounces)
- 5 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean powder
- pinch of salt
- Grease an 8x8 inch pan and set aside.
- In a large pot over medium heat, melt the coconut oil and add the marshmallows.
- Stir with a spatula while marshmallows melt and add the salt and vanilla bean powder.
- Once all the marshmallows are melted, add the crispy rice cereal and stir until combined.
- Dump into greased pan, flatten top, and let sit for two hours until firm. Cut into squares and store in an airtight container.