Vanilla Bean Body Butter
- 1 cup Healthworks Cacao Butter
- 1/2 cup Healthworks Coconut Oil
- 1/2 cup sweet almond oil
- 1 vanilla bean
- Melt cocoa butter and coconut oil. Remove from heat and let cool for 30 minutes.
- Grind a vanilla bean in a coffee grinder if you have one. If not, use a food processor.
- Stir sweet almond oil and vanilla bean bits into the cocoa butter and coconut oil.
- Place in freezer to chill – about 20 minutes. Wait until oils start to partially solidify.
- Whip with an electric mixer or in the food processor until a butter-like consistency is achieved.
- Spoon into a glass jar and enjoy! Makes roughly 3 cups whipped butter – keep in the refrigerator or another cool place.
Recipe & photo via Primally Inspired