Coconut Oil Fudge
- 3/4 cup Healthworks Coconut Oil, melted
- 1/2 cup Healthworks Cacao Powder
- 4 medium bananas (very ripe bananas are best)
- In a food processor or high speed blender, add all ingredients and process until very smooth, pausing and scraping the walls once or twice. Pour into lined with parchment paper 8” x 8” square dish and freeze for 2 - 3 hours.
- Remove from the freezer, let thaw about 5 minutes and cut into 16 squares. Storage Instructions: Freeze in an airtight container for up to 3 months.
Recipe & phot via ifoodreal