Lemongrass Turmeric Curry Paste
- 1/4 cup Healthworks Coconut Oil
- 2 tsp Healthworks Turmeric Powder
- 4 lemongrass stalks, trimmed, tender center part only
- 6 medium garlic cloves, peeled
- 6 medium shallots, peeled
- 3 medium serrano chiles, stemmed
- 3-inch piece of ginger, peeled
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- a drizzle of lime oil or zest of one lime, optional
- If you're using a food processor or blender, combine the lemongrass, garlic, shallots, chiles, ginger, cumin, and turmeric, and pulse until the ingredients start to come together.
- Add the oil and blend again.
- Stir in the lime oil or zest.
- The paste will keep in the refrigerator for about a week. Freeze any paste you wont use for future use.
Recipe & Photo via 101 Cookbooks