Flaxseed Pizza Crust
- 3/4 cup Healthworks Ground Flaxseed
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup water
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix together dry ingredient. To the dry ingredients add in the wet ingredients (olive oil, egg, water). Stir well to combine. Allow to sit for 5 minutes to thicken (the mixture will get too thick to spread if you wait too long).
- On a non-stick baking pan, spread your 'pizza dough' into the shape of a pizza.
- Bake in the oven for 15-18 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Top with desired toppings and bake for an additional 8-10 minutes.
Via imma Eat That