- 3/4 cup Healthworks Ground Flaxseed
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup water
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
In a bowl, mix together dry ingredient. To the dry ingredients add in the wet ingredients (olive oil, egg, water). Stir well to combine. Allow to sit for5 minutes to thicken (the mixture will get too thick to spread if you wait too long).
- On a non-stick baking pan, spread your 'pizza dough' into the shape of a pizza.
- Bake in the oven for 15-18 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Top with desired toppings and bake for an additional 8-10 minutes.
Via imma Eat That
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.