Flax Crackers - Garlic and Onion Flavored
- 2 cups Healthworks Flaxseed
- 1 cup water (start with 3/4 c. and add more as needed to make a workable dough)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix until an even dough forms.
- Spread evenly onto a parchment or silicone lined baking sheet - about 1/8-1/4 inch thick.
- Gently cut dough into squares on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes until crisp and edges are browned but not burnt.