Blueberry, Spinach, and Pineapple Smoothie Bowl
- 1 tbsp Healthworks Flaxseed
- 2 tbsp Healthworks Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1 ½ cups blueberries
- ½ cup apple juice
- ½ cup ice
- ½ cup chopped pineapple
- ¼ cup puffed kamut cereal or puffed rice cereal, such as Rice Krispies.
- Honey, for drizzling
- Blend the spinach, 1 cup of the blueberries, apple juice, and ice until smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl and top with the pineapple, puffed rice, pumpkin seeds, flax seeds, remaining ½ cup blueberries, and a drizzle of honey.
Recipe & photo via Buzzfeed