Roasted Carrots with Honey Ginger Glaze
- 1/2 tsp Healthworks Ginger Powder
- 1 lb carrots, trimmed and washed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tbsp butter
- pinch of sea salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a sheet tray with aluminum foil.
- Place carrots on the sheet tray and drizzle over with olive oil. Toss and roll around to coat. Place carrots in oven and roast for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- During the last five minutes that the carrots are in the oven, combine the honey, butter and ginger in a small saucepot. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for two minutes.
- As soon as carrots come out of the oven, sprinkle with sea salt then pour over honey glaze. Serve immediately.
Recipe & photo via Eat Live Run
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.