Antioxidant-Rich Breakfast Bars
- 1 tablespoon Healthworks Goji Berries
- 1 tablespoon Healthworks Sunflower Seeds
- 1 medium ripe banana
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 cup frozen blueberries, thawed
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/8 cup pomegranate juice
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped dates
- 1 tablespoon chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mash banana in a large bowl. Add remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Lightly wipe an eight inch square baking pan with a small amount of olive oil. Spread mixture into pan. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack and cut into bars.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.