Curried Goldenberry Millet Bowl
- 1/3 cup Healthworks Golden Berries
- 1 tbsp Healthworks Coconut Oil
- 1/4 cup Healthworks Goji Berries
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup millet
- 2 tsps curry powder
- 2 1/4 cups water
- 1/2 tsp salt (or to taste)
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tbsp orange zest
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan and add the onion. Cook until golden brown. Add the garlic, and cook about one minute longer.
- Stir in the millet, salt, berries, curry, and water. Bring to a boil.
- When water is boiling, reduce the heat to a simmer. Simmer for about 25 minutes, or until millet is plump and tender. Stir in orange juice and zest. Serve warm.
Recipe & Photo via thefullhelping.com