5-6 TablespoonsHealthworks Hemp Seeds
- 1 huge bunch of curly parsley or Italian flat parsley
- ½ white onion, diced
- 1 tomato, diced
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- Dash of olive oil (optional)
- Sea salt, to taste
- Combine the parsley, tomato, onion and hemp seeds in a bowl and set aside.
- In a small blender (can also be whisked by hand), combine the lemon, garlic, olive oil and sea salt.
- Pour over the salad and enjoy!
Via Kimberly Snyder
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.