Banana Hemp Seed Muffins
- ¾ cup almond meal
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons Healthworks Hemp Seeds
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 large ripe banana, mashed
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon Healthworks Coconut Oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk (or other milk)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- optional: ¼ cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a mini-muffin pan.
- Combine almond meal, coconut flour, hemp seeds, cinnamon, salt & baking soda in a large bowl.
- Whisk together remaining ingredients (besides nuts if using) in a small bowl.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and stir to combine.
- If using the nuts, fold into the batter until evenly distributed.
- Spoon batter into mini-muffin pan and bake for about 15 minutes until tops start to turn golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool for a few minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
Found on Fit Mom Diet