Banana & Berry Hemp Seed Pudding
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 cups organic berries (fresh or if frozen, thawed)
- 2 Tbsp light coconut milk (or almond milk)
- 2 Tbsp Healthworks Hemp Seeds
2 TbspHealthworks Chia Seeds
- 1/8 tsp ground cinnamon
- optional: maple syrup or pitted dates to taste
- Add bananas, berries, and coconut milk to a food processor or blender and mix to combine. Then taste and adjust sweetness if needed, adding either maple syrup or pitted dates (optional) and blending to combine.
- Add hemp seeds, chia seeds, and cinnamon, and pulse to combine. Transfer to 3-4 serving dishes
- Cover and refrigerate to chill for at least 2 hours, preferably overnight.
Will keep in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.