Blueberry Hemp Seed Granola
- 1 1/2 cups gluten-free rolled oats or rolled buckwheat
- 1/4 cup puffed amaranth
- 1/4 cup Healthworks Chia Seeds
- 4 1/5 tablespoons chopped almonds
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup Healthworks Hemp Seeds
- 1/4 cup flaked brown rice
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Healthworks Coconut Oil
- 1/2 cup coconut nectar
- 1⁄3 cup dried blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F) and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place all the dry ingredients, except the dried blueberries, in a large mixing bowl and combine. Then place the coconut oil and coconut nectar in a separate bowl. Heat over a double boiler or in a microwave for about 30 seconds until just melted. Pour the liquid over the dry ingredients and mix until everything is well combined.
- Spread the mixture evenly across the lined baking tray and bake for 10 minutes. Stir the ingredients around on the tray, and cook for another five to 10 minutes until golden. Remove from the oven, evenly sprinkle the dried blueberries on top and then let the granola cool completely on the tray.
Note: This granola will store in an airtight container or jar for up to two weeks