Raw Apricot Chia Energy Bars
- Line a 8x8 or 9x9 square pan paper.
- Place dates, apricots and cinnamon in a blender, and pulse several times until dates ands apricots turn into chunks.
- Add pumpkin, chia seeds and coconut oil to the mixture in the blender, and pulse until there are small chunks of pumpkin seeds
- Press the mixture into the prepared pan. Roll the top with a glass to flatten completely.
- Refrigerate for 45 minutes.
- Slice into bars or squares.
Recipe & photo via Raw Food Recipes