Maqui Pumpkin Oat Bars
- 4 tbsp Healthworks Maqui Powder
- 1/4 cup Healthworks Pumpkin Seeds
- 3 cup rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 cup raw walnuts – chopped
- 4 tbsp agave syrup
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients together adding the applesauce last.
- Once fully combined, press into an 8 x 8 glass baking pan (no need to grease).
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Let cool completely then cut into squares.
*Makes 12 exceptionally tasty bars.
Recipe & photo via Your Daily Vegan