Raw Maqui Berry Buckwheat Porridge
- 2 tbsp Healthworks Maqui Powder
- 2 tbsp Healthworks Cacao Powder
- 1 cup buckwheat, soaked overnight or for at least 4 hours
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 cup plant-based milk
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp Healthworks Chlorella (optional)
- 1-2 tbsp maple syrup (or coconut nectar/sugar to keep it 100% raw)
optional toppings: Healthworks Cacao Nibs, berries, nut butter, granola, etc.
- In the evening, rinse the buckwheat and put it in a bowl and cover with water. Add 1 tsp of lemon juice and cover with a washcloth and let soak overnight at room temperature.
- In the morning, drain and rinse the buckwheat well.
- Add everything into a high-speed blender and blend on high until smooth and creamy.
- Serve immediately with toppings of choice.
Recipe & photo via The Healthful Idea