Raw Maqui Berry & White Chocolate Fudge
2tbsp Healthworks Maqui Powder
1 cupHealthworks Cacao Butter, liquefied
- 1½ cups cashews
- ½ cup coconut milk
- ½ cup 100% pure maple syrup
- ½ cup coconut butter, liquefied
2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 good pinch of fine Himalayan rock salt
- Blend the cashews in a high speed blender till they powder into a fine flour.
- If your cacao butter and/or coconut butter are firm, set them in a glass jug and rest over a bath of hot water to liquefy.
- Add all ingredients to a food processor, and whiz till the mixture is very smooth.
- Pour into an 8 inch square cake tin lined with baking paper, and pop in the fridge or freezer to set.
- Remove from the fridge or freezer while it is still a little bit soft, so that you can easily cut into equal sized squares.
Recipe & Photo via Asension Kitchen