Raw Pomegranate and Maqui Cheesecake
- ¼ cup coconut
- ¼ cup soaked dates
- 2 tbsp almonds
- 1 cup of soaked cashews
- 1 small ripe banana
- 1 tsp Healthworks Maqui Powder
- 4 tbsp Healthworks Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp Healthworks Coconut Oil
- ¼ cup chia seed gel
- ¼ cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 tsp coconut nectar
- 3 tbsp coconut nectar
- ¼ cup almond milk
- Process all ingredient sin your food processor until they are broken down and everything comes together. The mixture should be sticky and hold its form but still have texture.
- Blend all ingredients in a high-speed blender until smooth and creamy. This may take a couple of minutes to get to the perfect consistency. Pour the filling over the base and place in the freezer while you make the topping.
- Blend all ingredients in a high speed blender until smooth. Pour over the cheesecake layer and return the cake to the freezer to set for 2-3 hours. Remove from the freezer to soften slightly before serving.
Recipe & photo via Raw Food Recipes