Matcha Green Tea Brownies
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup Healthworks Culinary Matcha Powder
- 40g white chocolate
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup all purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8×8-inch square baking dish with parchment paper.
- Melt the butter in a microwave/saucepan.
- Melt the white chocolate. **If you want to microwave it, it’s okay but you need to do it in 10-15 sec blasts (slow but frequent) or the white chocolate would be irreversibly crumbly and won’t melt.
- Add the matcha powder and stir till smooth
- Stir in sugar, salt, eggs and vanilla extract
- Add flour and stir until well combined.
- Spread batter into the prepared pan
- Bake for 30 minutes. The edges should be set and center is firm but still just slightly underdone. A toothpick should come out with a few moist crumbs attached. Let cool 10 minutes at least before lifting out by parchment overhang to slice into squares.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.