Colorful Quinoa Salad
- 2 cups uncooked Healthworks Quinoa
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh mint
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sherry vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 cup thinly sliced radicchio
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped English cucumber
- 1/3 cup (about 1 1/2 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 3 tablespoons chopped pitted kalamata olives
- 1 tablespoon minced shallots
- Place quinoa in a large bowl; cover with water. Let stand 5 minutes; rinse well, and drain.
- Bring broth to a boil in a large saucepan; stir in quinoa. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. Uncover; fluff with a fork. Cool to room temperature.
- Combine olive oil and next 5 ingredients (through sea salt) in a large bowl. Add cooled quinoa, tomatoes, and the remaining ingredients; toss well.