Spicy Jalapeno Almonds
- 1 cup Healthworks Raw Almonds
- 2 tsp sunflower seed oil (or olive oil)
- 1 jalapeño pepper, chopped and seeds removed
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- Optional: fresh parsley for garnish
- Heat oil in skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add almonds and stir so almonds are covered in oil; add in chopped pepper.
- Sprinkle almonds with onion and garlic powder; stir.
- Stir occasionally for 5 minutes, allowing the almonds to soak up the flavor of the pepper.
- Remove from heat, garnish with parsley and enjoy!
Recipe & photo via The Almond Eater