Vanilla Almond Granola
- 3/4 cup Healthworks Almonds, chopped
- 1/2 tsp Healthworks Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 cup Healthworks Coconut Oil, melted
- 2 1/2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- pinch salt (about 1/8 teaspoon)
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp almond extract
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 300F degrees. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Toss the oats, almonds, cinnamon, and salt in a large bowl. Set aside. In a medium bowl, whisk the maple syrup and coconut oil together until combined. Whisk in the almond and vanilla extracts. Pour over the oats and toss to coat. Make sure all of the oats are moistened.
- Spread onto the prepared baking sheet and bake for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. Allow granola to cool completely - the air will help the granola obtain a crunchy texture.
- Make ahead tip: Granola is the perfect recipe to make ahead because it stays fresh for so long. Store this in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 weeks. You can also freeze it for up to 3 months.
Recipe & photo via Sally's Baking Addiction