Blackberry & Spirulina Smoothie Bowl
Serves 1 (or two as a snack)
- ½ - 1 tsp Healthworks Spirulina
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- 1 ripe nectarine, pit removed
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- ¼ cup packed fresh basil leaves
- 2 Brazil nuts, chopped
- 2 tablespoons flaxseeds
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- 3 ice cubes
Toppings: blackberries, coconut flakes, and granola
1. Add all the ingredients to a high-speed blender and blend until smooth.
2. Then add the ice cubes, blend until smooth, and pour into your favorite bowl.
3. Top with coconut flakes and a little granola for some added crunch.
Note: if you don't like the seeds from blackberries I recommend swapping with blueberries.
Recipe & Photo via Poppiesandpapayas.com