- 1/2 tsp Healthworks Spirulina Powder
- 1/4 cup of hazelnuts (any nut/seed will work)
- 1/4 cup of oats
- 2 dates
- 2 tbsp of maple syrup
- 1 tsp of shredded, unsweetened coconut
- Throw the nuts and oats in your food processor and process until everything looks well broken down.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and pulse until a sticky dough forms.
- Scoop out the mixture by the teaspoon-full and roll into cute, little balls.
- Refrigerate until ready to snack.
Recipe & photo via One Green Planet