Tropical Spirulina Smoothie
- 1 tsp Healthworks Spirulina
- 1 Large Banana (Peeled, chopped into chunks and frozen)
- 1/2 Lemon (Peeled and de-pipped)
- 1/2 Cup Frozen Mango
- 1 Large Slice of Pineapple (Peeled and diced)
- 1 Cup Coconut Water
- Couple Slices of fresh ginger (Diced)
- Edible flowers and pineapple to garnish
- Put all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. You may add more coconut water if you prefer a 'thinner' textured smoothie, or alternatively less if you prefer a thicker one.
- Serve cold and garnish with pineapple and edible flowers.
Recipe & photo via Wellness with Taryn