Blueberry Sunbutter Bites (no bake)
- 1/2 cup sunflower seed butter (see sunflower butter recipe)
- 1/4 cup Healthworks Sunflower Seeds
- 1/4 cup Healthworks Raw Almonds
- 1/2 cup honey (or agave if vegan)
- 1 1/2 cup gluten free oats
- 1/4 cup raw cashew pieces
- 1/4 cup dried blueberries
- Toss all the ingredients into a food processor.
- Process until a sticky ball of dough forms (you may need to stop and press the ingredients down a few times).
- Scoop out a heaping tablespoon of the dough at a time and roll into balls (makes about 20-24 bites)
- Store in the fridge for up to a week or freeze for later use.
Recipe & Image via fitfulfocus.com