Sunflower & Pumpkin Seed No-Bake Energy Balls
- 1/4 cup Healthworks Sunflower Seeds
- 1/8 cup Healthworks Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup ground flax seed
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (I used crunchy, and loved it, but feel free to use smooth instead)
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1-2 tsp vanilla, to preference
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (I used minis)
- Combine all ingredients into one bowl and mix with spoon until fully combined.
- Place in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to firm a little.
- Using hands, roll into 1" balls.
- Place back in refrigerator in an airtight container until ready to eat. Will last at least a week :)
Recipe & Image via Carla's Confections