Recipe & photo via Avocado Pesto
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl combine chia seeds, cinnamon, oats, sunflower seeds, coconut flakes, cashews, and almonds. Mix until combined.
- In a small bowl combine the coconut oil and honey. Zap it in the microwave for 10 seconds and mix it together.
- Combine the wet and dry mixtures and stir until smooth.
- Line baking sheet with foil and spread the granola in a single layer on the pan. Bake for 10 minutes, remove from oven, mix the granola around and continue to bake in 5 minute increments until toasted and cooked.
- Remove from oven, let cool and enjoy!