Autumn Baked Oatmeal Squares with Mulberries
- Healthworks White Mulberries
- Healthworks Coconut Oil, for greasing the baking dish
- 2 tbsp Healthworks Ground Flaxseed
- 2 cups gluten-free rolled oats
- ¾ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- 1 cup well shaken full-fat coconut milk
- 1 ½ tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- ½ cup Cherries and Sultana Raisins
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon, for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare an 8 inch x 8 inch baking dish with coconut oil and set aside.
- Combine all ingredients except the cinnamon; mix well then transfer to the prepared baking dish and sprinkle cinnamon on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool for 20 minutes; this is important since it will crumble if you serve right out of the oven. Then cut into 12 squares and serve.
Recipes & Photo via thehealthyapple.com